Fantasy team prediction for 2nd semi-final of the cricket world cup 2023 between Australia and South Africa.
1. Quinton de Kock (Team 1) – Averaging 35.41 in ODIs with a strike rate of 94.02, de Kock is a reliable opener who can provide a solid start to the innings.
2. David Warner (Team 2) – A destructive opener with an average of 45.03 and a strike rate of 95.66 in ODIs, Warner is known for his aggressive batting style and can score big runs.
3. Steven Smith (Team 2) – A versatile batsman, Smith has an average of 41.84 in ODIs and provides stability to the middle order.
4. Rassie van der Dussen (Team 1) – With an average of 49.96 in ODIs, van der Dussen is a consistent performer in the middle order and can anchor the innings.
5. Glenn Maxwell (Team 2) – A hard-hitting batsman who can also chip in with some useful overs, Maxwell is a valuable all-rounder to have in the team.
6. Mitchell Marsh (Team 2) – A powerful middle-order batsman and a handy medium-pacer, Marsh provides the team with balance and versatility.
7. Kagiso Rabada (Team 1) – One of the best fast bowlers in the world, Rabada has an impressive average of 27.34 in ODIs and can make early breakthroughs.
8. Adam Zampa (Team 2) – A skilled leg-spinner, Zampa has the ability to take wickets in the middle overs and can be a game-changer.
9. Keshav Maharaj (Team 1) – A left-arm spinner who can keep the runs in check and provide crucial breakthroughs, Maharaj is a valuable addition to the team.
10. Pat Cummins (Team 2) – The captain of Team 2, Cummins is a world-class fast bowler who can lead the bowling attack and take wickets in crucial stages of the game.
11. Lungi Ngidi (Team 1) – A talented fast bowler, Ngidi can generate good pace and bounce, making him a threat to the opposition batsmen.
Captain: Quinton de Kock – As an explosive opener, de Kock has the potential to score big runs and provide a flying start to the team.
Vice-Captain: Steven Smith – With his ability to stabilize the innings and score consistently, Smith can be a reliable vice-captain option.
Note: This team is based on the information provided and may not include all the best-performing players or consider recent form. It is always advisable to do thorough research and consider various factors before finalizing a fantasy cricket team.